Philosophy of Education
We believe that …
- every child has talents and potentials to be developed, dignity and worth to be valued, rights to be respected and responsibilities to be assumed.
- every child deserves quality education.
- the school is a powerful learning environment that brings out the best in every learner.
- education is a shared responsibility of the learner, home ,school, and community.
- education is a lifelong learning process.
- education is a tool for national development
OLOPSC espouses a set of core values which serves as bases for all behavior in the organization. It is expected that once these values are shared by all members, a certain culture will emerge that will contribute to the realization of the school vision.
OLOPSC core values is the S-RICE which are as follows:
• Caring Culture
Our Lady of Perpetual Succor College is a caring educational institution from Preschool to College that envisions its graduates to be of good character, academically excellent, highly competitive, and responsible stewards of God's gifts to help in the development of the society.
To provide quality and relevant educational service by:
• creating an academic environment that stimulates love for learning and develops the ability to apply the knowledge, skills and values in real life
• nurturing a community of God-loving individuals who can effectively witness for the Christian faith
• inculcating the Marian virtues
• instilling love of country, pride in our Filipino identity and cultural heritage, and
• fostering socio-ecological awareness and responsibility