for ALL LEVELS are WAIVED!
Online Application (Preschool to College):
- Express intent to apply by filling out the INQUIRY FORM.
- One of our Admissions Officers will contact you through call, text, or email.
- The Admissions Officer will send the Personal Data Sheet (PDS), list of requirements, and procedure for Admission to your email.
- Submit completely filled out PDS together with clear scans/photos of required documents via email.
- Pay the Application Fee of Php 200.00 and send a clear copy of the proof of payment (with date of payment shown) via email.
- Wait for your interview schedule from our Center for Counseling and Career Development (CCCD).
- Be sure to attend the interview on the schedule provided.
- The Admissions Office will send a confirmation email that you are eligible for enrollment.
- Instructions will be given for the next steps for enrollment.
1. Submit requirements at the Registrar’s Office.
You may visit the Registrar’s Office during these times:
Weekdays, 9:00 am-3:00 pm
Saturdays, 9:00 am-12:00 noon
2. Complete the Personal Data Sheet (PDS).
3. Wait for your interview schedule from the OLOPSC Center for Counseling and Career Development (CCCD).
Preschool to Grade 10
(+632) 8997-7777 local 21
SHS and College
(+632) 8997-7777 local 28
firstname.lastname@example.org (PS to SHS)
Basic Education – 1st floor, Building A
SHS & Higher Education – 2nd floor, Building A