The Senior High School Afternoon Shift (formerly known as Senior High Night School) is a special SHS program of OLOPSC in partnership with the Marikina City government through Mayor Marcy Teodoro and DepEd Marikina. The tuition fee will be subsidized by the government through the SHS Voucher Program of DepEd with no top-up required.
Qualified applicants are those who completed Junior High School (Grade 10 moving up to Grade 11) in any public school in Marikina City.
SHS TRACKS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE STRANDS:
- ACCOUNTANCY, BUSINESS, & MANAGEMENT (ABM)
- SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, & MATHEMATICS (STEM)
- HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (HUMSS)
- GENERAL ACADEMIC STRAND (GAS)
with specialization in:
- Computer Programming - NEW!
- Performing Arts - NEW!
ARTS & DESIGN TRACK - NEW!
with specialization in:
- Media & Visual Arts
TECHNICAL-VOCATIONAL-LIVELIHOOD (TVL) TRACK:
- HOME ECONOMICS
- Bread and Pastry Production
- Food and Beverage Services
- Tour Guiding
- INFORMATION, COMMUNICATIONS & TECHNOLOGY (ICT) - NEW!
SHS-AS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
NO TOP-UP covers tuition fees for G11 and G12 (2 consecutive years).
ONSITE ADMISSION & ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE:
STEP 1: Submit the original Report Card together with other requirements at the SHS/College Registrar's Office.
STEP 2: Fill out the Student Enrollment Form (SEF) and Personal Data Sheet (PDS) provided by the Registrar Personnel.
STEP 3: Registrar Personnel will provide you with a copy of the SEF stamped OFFICIALLY ENROLLED.
* To those who paid the Enrollment Bond of P300, claim your refund after STEP 3 from the Registrar Personnel.
* If you have already filled our the form/s before the quarantine, submit them together with any lacking requirements to the Registrar Personnel.
ONLINE ADMISSION & ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE:
STEP 1: Fill out the Senior High School Enrollment and Assessment Form through Google Form.
STEP 2: Submit clear photos/scans of the requirements by uploading through the Google Form.
You may also send the requirements via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line, write the following: <ENROLL_SHS-AS_Last name, first name>
Ex. ENROLL_SHS-AS_Dela Cruz, Juan
STEP 3: The Registrar's Office will send you an email confirmation with a copy of the Student Enrollment Form stating that you are OFFICIALLY ENROLLED.
* To those who paid the Enrollment Bond of P300, proceed to the Cashier or the College Registrar's Office after STEP 3 and present the SEF to claim your refund anytime during office hours.
* If you have already filled our the form/s before the quarantine, send an email with a clear photo/scanned copy of the form/s and any lacking requirements to email@example.com
To be considered offically enrolled, applicants must submit the following requirements:
- SF9/Report Card with final ratings, signed by the School Principal
- PSA/NSO Birth Certificate
- Good Moral Certificate (original)
- Photocopy of the NCAE result
- 2x2 picture with white background
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
Yes, you may still register for SHS-AS even if you don't have all the requirements yet, provided that you pay the Enrollment Bond Fee.
The Enrollment Bond fee is Php300.
Yes, it may be refunded upon completion of required documents. However, it will be forfeited if the requirements are not submitted before the given deadline.
No, there are no other fees to be paid upon enrollment.
However, the following are not included in the NO TOP-UP Tuition Fee:
- Graduation Fee
- Yearbook (optional)
- Field trips & immersion activities (optional and ONLY IF the situation allows)
(+632) 8997-7777 local 32
Senior High School Department
Bldg. A and CS Building