Online Application (Preschool to Senior High School):
- Express intent to apply by filling out the INQUIRY FORM.
- One of our Admissions Officers will contact you through call, text, or email.
- The Admissions Officer will send the Personal Data Sheet (PDS), list of requirements, and procedure for Admission to your email.
- Submit completely filled out PDS together with clear scans/photos of required documents via email.
Pay the application fee (P200 for PS to SHS) or bond fee (P300 for SHS Afternoon Shift-refundable).
Send proof of payment (date of payment must be visible) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject:<APPFEE_GRADE LEVEL SURNAME, FIRST NAME>Ex. APPFEE_G1DELACRUZ, JUAN<BONDFEE_SHSAS-SURNAME, FIRST NAME> (For SHS Afternoon Shift applicants)Ex. BONDFEE_SHSAS-DELACRUZ, JUAN
- Wait for your interview schedule from our Center for Counseling and Career Development (CCCD).
- Be sure to attend the interview on the schedule provided.
- The Admissions Office will send a confirmation email that you are eligible for enrollment.
- Instructions will be given for the next steps once enrollment is open.
1. Submit requirements at the Registrar’s Office.
You may visit the Registrar’s Office during these times:
Weekdays – 8:30 am-3:00 pm
Saturdays – 8:00 am-12:00 noon
2. Complete the Personal Data Sheet (PDS).
3. Wait for your interview schedule from the OLOPSC Center for Counseling and Career Development (CCCD).
Preschool to SHS
(+632) 8997-7777 local 21
09453357634 | 09605630970
(+632) 8997-7777 local 28
email@example.com (PS to SHS)
firstname.lastname@example.org (SHS Afternoon Shift)
Basic Education – 1st floor, Building A
Higher Education – 1st floor, College Building